Following the conclusion of the intellectual outputs, five (5) multiplier events (1 in each participating country), with a minimum of 50 local participants and 5 invited persons from abroad, will take place in order to share the project’s results with a wider audience originating from academia and dairy industry.
Multiplier Event in Larissa
Learning, Teaching or Training Activities
Under the scope of LTTA, three (3) types of activities will take place:
1. Intensive program for teaching staff (Virtually-Zoom Platform, 5 February 2021) – this is a train the trainers session focused on the material developed and in order initially to familiarize tutors with what has been developed but also to receive their constructive comments after putting hands in job, as to improve the material. This event took place virtually through an online platform.
2. Teaching Activity of higher education students – each HI partner will organize a teaching activity in their organization that will aim to present the material to the students that at the time are having a dairy science module. This will initially give them the opportunity to expand knowledge but at the same time will assist the partnership to improve the material, based on the students’ constructive comments
3. Intensive Learning Program (Parma, 21-25 June 2021) – the specific event has been performed using the final material and it was intended for students attending or attended Dairy Science module, post graduate students in a relevant field and alumni that are professionals in the Dairy sector. This activity acted as a main dissemination tool as well, but gave also the partnership indications for sustainability purposes..
Take a look at the pictures from the event in Parma
The added value of the specific activities could be summarized to the following:
- Standardization of the material use by tutors
- Realization of the training in real time with students, in order to assess feasibility and efficiency
- Evaluation of the material by tutors and students and immediate improvement